The Sash Window Collection has been meticulously designed to reflect the classic lines of a traditional timber sliding sash window. It is why they are accepted for use in conservation areas, where original aesthetics are paramount. It is also why they are chosen to bring classic style to modern homes. At the same time, they have all the advantages of a modern-day window. They are secure, easy to maintain and offer excellent energy efficiency benefits.
Vertical Sliding PVCu windows, combining modern energy-efficient technology
Combining modern energy-efficient technology, the combination of this durable material with a modern thermal profile insulates your property from the elements while saving you money on costly energy bills. Low maintenance with optimal security functions makes our sash windows the perfect solution to sensitive refurbishment projects and contemporary properties alike.
Why choose vertical sliding windows?
Fully featured ovolo detail:
- The deep bottom rail option gives the authenticity of a timber box sash, combining traditional aesthetics with modern technology
- 128mm front to back dimension ensures the vertical slider is suitable for timber box sash replacement
- The tilting feature allows easy cleaning of the outside window from the inner comfort of your property
- Run through horn option for added authenticity
- Choice of ironmongery
- Secure by Design option available / 10 year guarantee
- Recycled thermal inserts as standard
- Welded as standard with a mechanically jointed option available – difference shown in image
Looking for a more modern window style?
Check out our aluminium windows.